Sunday, July 6, 2014

Wk 1 Blog- Competent Communication

In reference to demonstrating competent communication with a particular context and use responsible thinking when speaking effectively would be my Godmother, Ms. Runnels. She demonstrates respect when communicating to family members, friends, and myself. For example, When I wanted to continue my education and I didn't have the self confidence I needed to peruse my education. She told me, "You can do whatever you put your mind to do just go back to school and focus on achieving your goal." Furthermore, She has taught me that education is the key to success. Therefore, with the ability and my disability I am now perusing my Mater's degree. I would want to model what she has shared with me. The willingness to share information, listen to other's opinions, and feelings all while using reasonable thinking. I want to make something of my life and by understanding, respecting, and influencing others I know that I am able to accept responsibility for to my unique characteristics. Also, I will achieve a higher education and have the opportunity to learn how to use ethical communication and the importance of the fundamental ways of using responsible thinking and decision making. In order, to develop positive relationship to help children and families well being within their communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment