Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wk 8: Time Well Spent

The three deeply felt learnings from this programs consist of the following list below:
·                To help me understand the compassion of individuals from diverse cultures with the ability or disability to become successful within reaching their individual goals and aspirations within academic achievements. I learn is to believe in trust and be honest with myself in order to help and create, interaction with other individuals by using effective communication and sharing knowledge, ideas, own experiences and educational resources.
·               To be knowledgeable about who we are and what hope, vision, goals and dreams can be successful for the children and families to succeed academically if we put our minds together to make it happen it can happen. In other words together we stand and divided we fold. Therefore, we must “share our individual wisdom with each other”(Laurcate Education, 2011).
·               Contribute to children and their families by sharing trust, honesty, and respect, support one another to learn and grow as professionals within the community and throughout society globally. For instance, “To create a saver more injustice world for the kids” (Louise Derman Sparks, 2011).
The one long-term goal will consist of making and different in the lives of the children and families who are at risk that face a challenges with specific learning disabilities related to dyslexia disorders and other learning disabilities. To developmentally have appropriate accommodations and fair treatment within providing equal opportunities within the home, schools, community, and other supporting stakeholders. In addition, to have positive outcomes within being successful learners academically within receiving accessibility and availability of high quality education within all early child care, post and secondary schools.




To: Dr. Dartt and my Fellow colleagues
I learned so much valuable knowledge within your excellent post you contribute within this course. I will be proud to share the knowledge with the children and families in which I work within my community. Therefore, I thank you and I have the upmost respect and for you’ll always within the upcoming years. I know it will help me to create new ideas that will contribute to the content of exploring options for members of the community of practice, professionals and organizations.
I enjoyed each and every one of your insights and thank you’ll  for contributing to a brighter future for the children and families in which, will help me to support them throughout my journey .This has been an exciting year working with you. Therefore, I wish everyone have all success you need to succeed to reach your individual goals within your lives.

Sincerely,
Herleen
Thank you!


Here are my favorite quotes in which, I hope you enjoy.
·         “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.”— (Martin Luther King, Jr 2015).
·         “ We rise by Lifting others”- Robert Ingersoll
·         Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – (Harriet Tubman, (2015).
·         When I reflect back about the valuable insights my instructor and my colleagues contribute within collaboration within discussing the issues and trends to make this world within the early childhood program to be a better place to live in for the children and families within the community. I learned that trust, honesty, respect and support is the key to education. In which, providing motivation to other’s will develop high quality education and effective communication upon suggestions and opinions in which, collaboration and sharing one’s ideas develops a plan of action to help an individual reach their goals within society. Therefore, this will help carry me the rest of the way within accomplishing my goal within my life. I will remember unique people who contribute valuable insights within this course in the early childhood development field at Walden University.
Herleen Pickrom
Contact information- vpickrom@hotmail.com
Reference:
Great Quotes for kids About Passion and Enthusiasm-
Luther King, Jr 2014).
(2014)-http://inspiremykids.com,
Great Quotes for kids About Passion and Enthusiasm,(2015)-
(Harriet Tubman,2015)- http://inspiremykids.com,
Great Quotes for kids About Passion and Enthusiasm-
Robert Ingersoll ,(2015)- http://inspiremykids.com,
(Laurcate Education, 2011).
(Louise Derman Sparks, 2011).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Herleen -
    I love your long term goal of working with learning disabilities. I do feel this is an area that some don't think are as important as noticeable disabilities. I wish you luck in the future and would love to hear about your progress as you begin this journey for your goal. Congratulations!
    Gena

    ReplyDelete