Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Note of Professional Thanks

                                          




 I like to thank my colleagues and my instructor for being a dedicated or committed to a task or purpose in life in order to help me gain knowledge. That way I am able to help all children and families from diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds across the world. You’ll have been a great inspiration, encouragement, support and respectful colleagues. Also, providing excellent information, insights and new ideas that help me to accomplish and be successful in obtaining my goals in life in order to continue on my professional path. 
Thank you, for reading my post and for your excellent feed back and listening to my voice and inspiring my heart. Lastly, providing me the willingness, excellent insights and perspectives on how to move forward in my specialization courses.

P. S. If you wish to share your contact information so you can stay in touch and continue to encourage and support each other as you move through the program you can contact me at This email address below;
 vpickrom@hotmail.com or through my blog link   http://abeginnersblog59.blogspot.com
Thank you
Sincerely,
Herleen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heleen,

    I wanted to especially thank you for your warm words of gratitude and I will forever remember you. You are a very special person and hope you all success on your educational journey. I do indeed want to forever keep in contact with you my personal email address is wildadmcc@gmail.com and blog address is dianemccullough.blogspot.com. I hope one day we can meet each other in person. I found Dr. Darragh and Walden University to be a great big piece to my educationally puzzle that makes it complete. Thank you again! God bless your endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herleen, you were one of the first people I met in this MS program. After that first course, we were together in many other, sharing and growing along side. I thank you for all your support, respect and commitment. I wish you the best for the courses to come as well as the personal and professional challenges you will encounter, and hopefully we will meet in person one day! If you ever come to Colombia, feel free to contact me!!!

    ReplyDelete