Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog Assignment: A Note of Thanks and Support






Violet Watson, as I reflect back to the beginning of the course studies in the foundations of early childhood development you have been an awesome supportive teammate. Also, a great inspiration to me and I appreciate your motivation you have given. I can truly say you are one of a million that can make a difference in the field of education and other individual lives. Your dedication as an educational professional says a lot about your standards as a person. It is good to know that there are people still in this world who care and love helping our children families and other individuals succeed in life. I truly wish you the best in your future achievements.

Again, thank you very much for your positive words of support and inspiration as a fellow classmate. Keep up the good work.

Congratulation!  You are a winner!

 

Dominique Metoyer, I like to greatly thank you for your positive support as a wonderful teammate. You were one of the first people to comment on my blog. Your words of encouragements clearly shows you to be a phenomenal person. It take a true professional  like your self to give credit to another person work or effort with so much inspiration, and motivation in what you say and do. Your personally will change individuals lives in a positive way. The words that you shared gave me encouragement to continue my education in the early childhood field and to do what is best and say for all children and families well-being.

I sincerely thank you and appreciate you taking out the time and responding to my blogs. In pursuing your M.S. in the early childhood field or the other goals in your life you will be successful in whatever you set out to accomplish in life because of your positive attitude. 

Congratulation! You are a winner!

P.S. Ladies, as advocates for children and families in the early childhood development field, I like to say, You Rock!  

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome Herleen. I also wish you the best of luck in your continued education.

    You ROCK because you're a WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herleen,

    Wow thank you. Your words are very kind. Many blessings and much luck as you continue on your educational adventure.

    Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete