Saturday, December 7, 2013

" My Support"



                                            
The factors within my daily environment that are supportive are good health, family, education, religion and money. The ways in which these factors provide support to me is that each one contributes a very important connection that simulates a positive impact in my life. For instance, these benefits support me by helping me to function healthy and gives me hope and self confidence within my self to achieve whatever goals or obstacles I might encounter in life to succeed and survive. Furthermore, each benefit helps support me to learn how to cope with my strengths and weakness to build upon my personal experiences and knowledge in order to survive any challenges I may face as an individual within my everyday surroundings. Therefore, by having good health, family, education, religion and money in my life helps me to provide for all my necessities and to apply the many opportunities that I can in a positive way to growth and develop a sense of pride and dignity. In other words, I will develop a healthy well-being, relationship and partnership that is nurturing, mindful, faithful to survival, succeed in life and be happy with a peace of mind for myself and other people within my daily surroundings that I love and love me as a person within my daily environment. However, it will be very difficult for me to exist without these supports. For Instance, without good health I am not any good to anyone or myself. For example, without good health I could not provide for my family or I and I would not be able to obtain or comprehend to achieve my education or have faith in myself or other individuals in order to survive in life. Furthermore, without my family there to support me in what I set out to accomplish I would feel betrayed. Because, family is how I inherited my identity. For example, family is who I value as a part of my life and share my beliefs and morels in which I have highly expectations of respect and understanding of our relationship and partnership that helps supports what I believe in and what I can accomplish. In other words, my family gives me a sense of hope a connection to feeling apart of something or someone who make me feel, love, nurture, safe and secure within my environment. However, I believe if I didn’t pursue my education in life to reaching my fullest potential and my goals I would encounter a very difficult life. For example, without having an education or support in my life I would have not been able to help my children with their home work. Also, I wouldn’t know how to read or write and so I couldn’t help my self solve a problem if I couldn’t understand what it is I don’t Know. Therefore, I support education very much because, if I was to lose everything that I’d work for in life it could be all taken away, but education is one thing no one can take away from you. Why? Because, no one can take away what you’d learn. Also, I believe without religion I have no belief and without belief I have no faith and without faith I have no hope and with out hope I am lost soul. This is my culture beliefs that were taught to me as a child growing up by my parents embrace in me to value as a person. In other words, these values and morels taught me to treat people the way I would like to be treated and never give up in what I’m trying to accomplish in life. Therefore, these words help me to understand, respect, support, and appreciate myself and others who care, respect and support me to succeed in my goals in life. In addition, if I didn’t believe are have any beliefs and morels to value as a person in my life it would be difficult to understand what it is that I feel can benefit from as a person. For instance, life would be difficult for me to survive if I didn’t have any money. For example, I couldn’t provide for my family and myself food,shelter and all the necessities that my family and I needed in order to survive and have a healthy life. However, the impact would have on my life if all these things and person was gone it would make me a stronger person and wiser human begin to have had the opportunities to experience and appreciate what I have learned from what I experience, even if I didn’t have nothing or no one else but to appreciated what I remember, experiment and learn from what I was taught and move forward in my life from what I learn and never give up on my self if everything I want and need was gone. In other words I will always keep hope alive. The challenge I choose to imagine and the thoughts I have with regard to support I would want and need. To maintain a healthy life and to accomplish my goals and to succeed in helping supporting my family while I achieve my education and hold a full time job as a single parent that would offer a healthy productive life as an individual. Therefore, when I imagine my thoughts regard to support of what I want and need I would focus on completing my education to pursue my goals to gain better opportunities in life in order to help other individual to become successful in their life. For instance,being educated and respected in my life to open up my own early childhood .development center in my community where I was raised in poverty and help other children and families in poverty to be successful in reaching their goals to become successful productive individual within their community or society. Furthermore, as I describe factors with my daily environment that would be supportive to me, including the ways in which these factors would provide support. Again, the factors would be supportive to me would be having good health, family, education, religion and money. These factors would provide support, encouragement, motivation, hope, respect, and faith in myself to believe I can do whatever I put my mind up to do in order to be successful and accomplish the things I want and need for my family and myself. Therefore, as an individual who want and need the same thing in life. When I consider how difficult it would be to exist without this support? I believe it would be very difficult for me to pursue life without a purpose or someone who didn’t care about me to pursue my goals and didn’t support or respect me for wanting something better in life. The impact it would have on my life if they weren’t there? Is I would feel very disappointed, because, I would realized that it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be who I am today,Also,when considering the fact how it would impact who I am today it will help me in a positive way in which I can learn from my experience and move forward in life. Why? because, I was taught to keep hope alive and pursue my dreams and goals in life as a person. Also, with this being said I can move forward in pursuing my dreams and goals in life.

1 comment:

  1. Herleen, this was a great post very detailed and very informative on your thoughts and aspects of a support team!
    Great Job!
    Brittany Taylor

    ReplyDelete